Thursday, April 24, 2008

And that is exactly what it is....


....a brand new day!

Fresh from vacation, the spring air rejuvinating, I figured it was about time that I make a fresh start. Things are good, but could be better.....I swore to myself that this was the year that I would make some changes to move it forward....and I've fallen short so far. Yes, I'm still on that healthier lifestyle track, ys I'm still working out more often than not.....but I am still...painfully...single. Oh no, not the pain as in "feeling sorry for myself and suffering heartche", more like " I' don't want to face anothercouple function and be looked at with pity" kind of pain. Up until now, being single has been fine. Sure I get those lonely moments, but it's also kinda nice. But maybe I'm getting TOO set in my ways. Onwards I must go or one day I'll turn around and discover that I'm 60 and still single! I know...I still have a few good years left! LOL.....but time sure can go fast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy! Wonderful way to start off your blog...

I know - I'm feeling like I'm set in my ways as well. It's just so nice to be single...really is. It will take one hell of a guy to persuade me to let him into our little family. : )

Tracy said...

Thanks so much for your comment Mssinglemama.....I know what you mean... it's now been 8 yrs single and for the most part I've loved it.....just wondering what'could' be behind that door marked 'for couples only'

Anonymous said...

Well...if you get there - let me know what you find because from the outside looking in - doesn't look like it's that much fun.

There are the rare super happy couples though - they're inspiring. But the rest of them ... my personal nightmare.

I guess I'm a free bird at heart.