Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I wanna go home....






Ever have one of those crazy, insane days at work where things just aren't making sense or going your way? Well, today is one of those. I work in an office, I'm the office manager in fact. That's the fancy title for "wearer of many different hats and overall wonder-worker" I've had my fill of catching mistakes, fixing blunders, smoothing things over, trying to make things match and dealing with irate people (who by the way happen to be WRONG!) for one day. The thing is...it's only been a half day! My little man had a dentist appointment this morning (look ma...no cavities) I'm watching the clock, waiting for the moment I'll turn off the computer and say that's it..I'm outta here...in the mean time...I think I'll take a deep breath and take a break......now where is that Kit-Kat bar?

No comments: