Thursday, May 1, 2008

Something to Think About...




“With all my little trials and tribulations…I have never yet met with anyone with whom I would exchange places.” (Lucy Maud Montgomery)

How true is that! I’m pretty content with the path my life has chosen to follow. Of course it’s not the way I always pictured it to be while growing up, but really, who’s life is exactly as they thought? Yes I believe we make our own choices, but I also believe that there is a little fate hidden in those choices. After all, what would coincidences be without a little fate thrown into them?

I look at friends, family, and strangers lives and consider them for a moment, but never do I wish I was in their shoes. When you look at the big picture, we all have struggles; we all have gone through things to become who we are today. We all have more self discovery and more growing to do. I’m a firm believer in things happening for a reason, be it a lesson to learn or because there actually IS something better around the corner. It keeps me on my toes.

I like who I am. I like who I’ve become. I appreciate the path that got me here. I’m proud of my choices. Sometimes I sit back and think…who I would be if things were different. Would I be happy? Would I have my glorious little man? Do I want to know…..nope, I don’t think so…...

No comments: